Xiaomi Redmi launched a new flagship series Redmi Note 4, with the first to offer MIUI 8, deca-core processors and other new technology, which is the Redmi most sincere work. The Redmi Note 4 will be going on sale in two variants — 16GB variant with 2GB of RAM, and the 64GB variant with 3GB of RAM. Redmi Note 4 packs a front fingerprint sensor which was on the back in other Redmi phones.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5-inch screen 2.5D curved glass with a FHD resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.
On the front, Redmi Note 4 used 2.5D curved screen. Used the advanced screen lightness management technology,Redmi Note 4 can adjust the lightness according the different using environments smartly,no matter in daytime or at night. There is an MIC, infrared emitter and a 3.5mm headphone jack on the top.The bottom has a standard Micro-USB port and a microphone.
On the back, The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4's unibody design means the battery is not removable. Redmi Note 4 retains the premium full metal unibody construction that was introduced with its predecessor, but now comes with a brushed metal finish and chamfered edges that looks and feels even better. Redmi Note 4 also coming with a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5-inch HD (1920×1080 pixels) display and packs an deca core Helio X20 processor 64bit, with 2.1GHz frequency. The handset includes 2GB/3GB RAM, Mali T880 MP4 700MHz GPU, as well as 16/64GB of inbuilt storage that's expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
Redmi Note 4 packs a 4100mAh non-removable battery, a highlight of the device. Redmi Note 4 support 5V / 2A fast charge.
On the camera , the Redmi Note 4 sports 5.0MP and 13.0MP rear camera with LED flash, f/ 2.0 aperture, PDAF auto focus, and also supports 1080p full-HD video recording. DEmbedded with photo filter software in 9 styles,and 59 art stickers ,you can edit and decorate your lovely pictures easily. There is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera which supports selfie beauty.
The dual-SIM Redmi Note 4 comes with hybrid SIM slot that support one Nano-SIM and other Micro-SIM alongside microSD card.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs on MIUI 8, which utilizes an Android 6.0 Marshmallow core. MIUI 8 has some interesting new features such as the ability to enter either a standard or private user mode depending upon the password/PIN/pattern you enter similar to a KNOX secure folder.
- 5.5-inch capacitive screen, 2.5D arc screen, FHD (1920×1080 pixels) screen display,401PPI
- CPU: Helio X20 MTK6797 deca core 64bit 2.1GHz, GPU: Mali T880 MP4 700MHz
- MIUI 8 (Base on Android 6.0 OS), 3GB RAM +64GB ROM
- Dual camera:5.0MP front camera and 13.0MP back camera with PDAF foucus,f2.0 aperture and LED flash.
- Dual SIM Card Dual Standby( 1 Nano SIM Card and 1 Micro SIM Card,or 1 Mirco and 1 microSD Card. Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, respectively. When they work at the same time, only one of them can receive LTE service and the other 3G and GSM )
- Full metal unibody,4100 mAh battery with fast charge
- Support 4G/3G/GPS/Bluetooth 4.2/multi-language/TOUCH ID/2.4G,5G wifi
- Networking:2G GSM:900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G WCDMA:850/900/1900/2100MHz, TD-SCDMA: B34/39
- 4G FDD-LTE:850/900/1800/2100/2600MHz, TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41MHz